Job no: 492320
Work type: Full Time
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Site Administrator to join our project team on our building project on Waiheke Island.
As the Site Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating site access and mobilisation for staff, visitors and Sub-contractors;
- Data entry of man hours and reporting in Decmil systems and/or other Client reporting requirements;
- Management of weekly wages timesheets and monthly salary timesheets;
- Asset and plant management including invoicing;
- Organisation and ordering of site office supplies and stationary;
- Assist with production of regular reports for the project, including site movements and pre-start attendance;
- Archiving for relevant project documentation;
- Providing administrative support to the project teams.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Site Administrator role in the construction industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and other computer software;
- Experience working closely with a management team, organising calendars and travel arrangements;
- Must be flexible and versatile with the ability to work in high pressure environments.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend