Job no: 492328
Work type: Maximum Term
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an opportunity for a highly experienced Site Manager to join our build project team, based in Wellington. This role is suited to a highly driven individual, who enjoys an autonomous and fast paced work environment.
As the Site Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Commitment to “No Harm Culture” and “Lost Time Injury” free workplace;
- Maintain role clarity, technical capability and skills within your field of expertise;
- Maintain and ensure all work is of a high standard and compliant with quality control frameworks;
- Sub-contractor Management, Recommend/engage subcontractors, co-ordinate and control their activities; and
- Responsible for project planning and monitoring of job progress.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a Site Management role within the Construction Industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety principles;
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, team members and contractors to ensure excellence in project delivery; and
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend