Contracts Administrator - Senior
Job no: 492495
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Brisbane, QLD - Regional
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Contracts Administrator to join our project team in Chinchilla. Based in our site office, this role will operate on a roster of 14 days on, 7 days off.
As the Senior Contracts Administrator your responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Ensure effective financial and administrative control over the project;
- Understand and manage the head contract with the Client to ensure our contractual requirements are all met;
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of the subcontracts; draw up all subcontract and supplier documentation;
- Undertake any cost controlling, estimating, budgeting, forecasting, subcontract claim review and or commercial negotiation activities required;
- In conjunction with the Project Manager and Commercial Manager, negotiate with the client and / or subcontractors to provide the best commercial outcome for the project;
- Ensure the provision of accurate and timely reports and documentation requirements;
- Build and maintain collaborative business relationships with key stakeholders.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Commercial Management, Commercial Law, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Extensive experience in the building, engineering and/or resources industries with demonstrated previous site-based experience.
- Proven knowledge of contract law, administration and financial services.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry highly regarded.
- Construction industry White Card or equivalent.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend