Job no: 492523
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration, Executive
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
Decmil’s General Manager is seeking an experience Personal Assistant, who has the ability to provide a high level of service with a can do attitude.
As the Personal Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the General Manager’s work life is focused, structured and results driven;
- Schedule meetings and diary management;
- Manage all travel arrangements;
- Managing tasks to ensure deadlines are met;
- Develop ideas that streamline work and look for and provide advice on business process and improvement initiatives;
- Some management of personal affairs;
- Assist with the preparation and coordination meetings, minutes of meeting, preparation of presentations, meeting action follow up and internal documentation as required;
- Build and maintain collaborative business relationships with key stakeholders;
- Assist with the compilation of routine correspondence, reports and any other duties as required.
Successful candidates, will have the following:
- Experience in a similar Personnel Assistant role, within the Construction Industry;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle a wide variety of tasks and achieve high performance goals in a fast paced environment;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external clients;
- Discretion, respect and awareness of confidential information;
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency with the ability to remain ‘unflustered’ under pressure.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend