Job no: 492533
Work type: Maximum Term
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
This dynamic and autonomous position will give a great opportunity to an experienced HSEQ professional looking to take charge of their career.
As the HSE Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Commitment to “No Harm Culture” and “Lost Time Injury” free workplace;
- Provide HSEQ tender support to the business, including HSEQ management plan development and risk assessments;
- HSEQ support to Decmil’s permanent and Project worksites to achieve HSEQ targets, including compliance auditing;
- Develop and implement Corporate HSEQ Programs in response to HSEQ performance trends to drive improvements;
- Support the implementation and maintenance of Decmil’s HSEQ Management System.
- Complete the HSEQ month end report for the business;
- Provide claims and injury management support to Decmil worksites;
- Administer Decmil’s automated HSEQ management system, including training, template updates and general compliance.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, it is also critical that the successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Minimum Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS);
- Working knowledge of HSEQ practices and relevant HSE legislation;
- Excellent computer proficiency in word processing, spread sheets and experience with on-line (automated) HSEQ management systems;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated and well organised;
- Flexibility to travel to site as required.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend