Quality Assurance Advisor
Job no: 492542
Work type: Maximum Term
Location: QLD - Brisbane, WA - Perth, Auckland
Categories: Quality Assurance & Control
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated Quality Assurance professional, to work on a maximum term contract at our Offshore Module Assembly Project based in China.
As the Quality Assurance Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of quality control procedures and plans for the project.
- Communicate with Management and Supplier on progress and approvals.
- Conduct inspection of all ongoing project fabrication activities.
- Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all related documents/specifications/drawings etc. are current.
- Prepare non-conformance reports to the Project team and assist with corrective actions and close out
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Relevant trade qualification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Construction Industry, with previous experience working on an Offshore Module Assembly Project a preference.
- Good systems management and organisational skills.
- Has an ability to work well under pressure.
- An ability to speak Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Availability to work on an attractive assignment arrangement of 3 weeks on, and 1 week off roster is essential.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend