Supervisor - Electrical
Job no: 492612
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Brisbane, QLD - Regional
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Supervisor - Electrical to join our project team in Chinchilla.
As the Supervisor - Electrical your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordination and supervising of workforce, materials and logistics.
- Programming of daily site works.
- Inspecting work and progressively signing off Inspection and Testing Plan.
- Carrying out inspection of incoming goods and managing the lay down area.
- Planning and monitoring of job progress in accordance with schedule.
- Adhering and implementing safe working practices throughout all of the job sites.
- Assisting with planning and execution of training, JHAs, toolbox and safety meetings.
- Organising of inductions, gaining of work access, hot work and other permit systems as necessary for safety and adherence to client procedures.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Electrical Trade qualification.
- Preferably a minimum 5 years previous Supervisory experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Proven experience with Hazardous Areas and a background in instrumentation.
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management or equivalent preferred.
- Construction induction white card.
- Current Australian ‘C’ class manual Drivers Licence.
- Electrical Licence
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend