Job no: 492632
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Categories: Pre Contracts & Business Development
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated experienced Estimator to join our fast paced and innovative Perth based team.
As the Estimator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring expressions of interest and tender submissions comply with client requirements.
- Getting involved in all stages of our tender submission and being able to drive work winning within the business.
- Preparing sub-tenders and requests for quotations for all bids.
- Assisting work teams to develop improved methods of carrying out works and increased costs and time efficiencies.
- Developing the tender price and working with subcontractors to develop a competitive price offering.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
- Minimum 5-7 years previous experience within building or civil construction engineering industry.
- Proven knowledge of estimating including identifying cost options and preparing tenders and proposals.
- Proven commercial & risk, planning, project controls and contractual management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend