Job no: 492640
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - Melbourne
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Site Administrator to support our project teams, based out of our office in Docklands.
As the Site Administrator your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Daily processing of daily job sheet entries
- Processing of purchase orders, daily costs and invoices in Jobpac promptly and meeting deadlines
- Reconciling delivery dockets
- Processing end of month accruals journal reallocation's
- Assist Project Managers with month end queries and reporting
- Establish and maintain efficiently filing and archiving
- Providing support to the project team on site/office
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- 2 years’ experience as a site administrator or similar position
- Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a highly confidential environment and confidently act with discretion
- Knowledge of excel based spreadsheets and word processing
- Great time management with an ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and ability to operate autonomously when required
- Ability to confidently communicate to all levels within the organisation
- High level of attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend