Senior HSE Advisor
Job no: 492660
Work type: Fixed Term, Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an opportunity for a passionate and experience HSE Profession, who can drive a strong safety culture. This corporate role will join our Perth base team, and will have a strong focus on behavioural based safety.
As the Senior HSE Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement Corporate HSE Programs in response to HSE performance trends to drive improvements.
- Contribute to, and continuously promote the internal SHIELD Program to develop a culture whereby HSE is held in the highest regard.
- Coordinate and deliver training of our SHIELD Program across the Group.
- Commitment and promote “No Harm Culture” and “Lost Time Injury” free workplace.
- HSE support to Decmil’s permanent and Project worksites to achieve HSE targets, including compliance auditing.
- Influence and support project teams to ensure they understand their HSE accountabilities.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a similar corporate position.
- Degree qualified, psychology preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in driving a behavioural based safety culture.
- Working knowledge of HSEQ practices and relevant HSE legislation.
- High level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence others.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend