Job no: 492671
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Regional
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic HSE Advisor for a works in the Surat Basin.
As the HSE Advisor your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Promoting a commitment to “No Harm Culture” and “Lost Time Injury” free workplace;
- Maintain a constant field presence for HSE on our project;
- Monitor works, including proposed works, and provide advice to ensure compliance with HSE Management plans
- Intervene where required to stop and prevent unsafe work activities;
- Participate in, and assist with internal and external HSE audits;
- Maintain relationships with our client through regular contact and open communication on HSE matters;
- Provide support, assistance and mentoring to the workforce in the completion of HSE KPIs, i.e. workplace inspections, behavioural observations, corrective action closeouts.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, the successful candidate will you will have:
- Extensive experience in a HSE role with a minimum 5 years experience in TMR and / or CSG environment highly regarded;
- Minimum Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS);
- Working knowledge of HSE practices and relevant HSE legislation;
- Clear understanding of HSE legislation and compliance requirements;
- Competent computer proficiency in word processing, spread sheets and experience with on-line (automated) HSE management systems.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend