Job no: 492675
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Engineering, Supervision
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated Project Manager to take the lead on a renewables project.
As the Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure appropriate operational, functional and management control processes are in place to achieve project objectives;
- Lead and guide the project team to complete assigned projects in accordance with the contractual documentation, company standards and procedures, including supervising and scheduling project activities;
- Value and manage variations, liaising with clients, contract administrators and other relevant parties;
- Achieve and maintain the highest levels of performance excellence in HSE, budget management, and customer services levels across all designated operations;
- Engage with the project workforce and lead the safety culture on site;
- Manage, coach and develop project team to ensure that performance is at an acceptable level at all times and undertake effective performance management when required;
- Prepare and present on monthly valuation reports in-line with company standards and procedures in a timely manner.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Degree in Engineering/Construction or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 + years construction experience, with a preference for a background in renewables;
- Proven financial, risk, commercial, contractual and human resource management skills;
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management;
- Proven performance on successful projects exceeding value of $50M+;
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Well-developed skills in driving high levels of planning and maximising delivery outcomes.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend