Job no: 492687
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Brisbane, VIC - Melbourne
Categories: Human Resources
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Resourcing Advisor to join our team. This role will support recruitment across the Decmil Group, supporting all regions including New Zealand.
As the Resourcing Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Working with hiring manager’s in order to define their requirements;
- Managing the end to end recruitment process, offering high levels of service to candidates throughout the process;
- Screening applications against position criteria;
- Working with the Resourcing Manager on recruitment strategies and campaigns;
- Assist in the development of alternate sourcing strategies to build talent pools for roles within the business;
- Foster relationships with key external stakeholders to build cooperative partnerships and build the Decmil employer brand;
- Manage project expectations and requirements in relation to recruitment, and ensure compliance and paperwork completion.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Preferable to have a tertiary degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a Recruitment role preferably within the Construction & Engineering industry;
- Demonstrated competency in managing various recruitment functions including workforce planning, advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and reference checking;
- Working knowledge of HR practices and applicable legislation.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend