Senior Contracts Administrator
Job no: 492690
Work type: Maximum Term
Location: WA - Perth
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Contracts Administrator to join our Project team.
- Assist in the effective and profitable management of all contract information; draw up all subcontract and supplier documentation of a project of high complexity, or several separate projects as directed.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager and Commercial Manager, negotiate with the client and / or subcontractors to provide the best commercial outcome for the project.
- Assist the project team in the administration of contracts including procurement, budgets, progress claims, written documentation and disputes.
- Ensure full compliance with procedures on requirements for tender submission, and post-award documentation to enable an efficient site mobilisation.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role within the construction industry with a background in civil works.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, team members and contractors to ensure excellence in delivery.
- Proven financial, risk, commercial and contractual management skills.
- Proven performance on successful projects.
- Available and flexibility to work on a roster where required.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend