IT Systems Administrator
Job no: 492721
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Categories: Information Technology
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
This dynamic and autonomous position will give a great opportunity to an experienced IT professional who like working in a fast paced environment.
As the IT Systems Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Log all support works within ticketing system;
- Record project specific solutions in support portal;
- Performs triage of new tickets and escalated work as required to ensure SLAs are met;
- Takes ownership over all tickets assigned until completion;
- 1st and 2nd level desktop support: Windows 10 to expert level, Microsoft Office Suite 2013-2016 & 365;
- Preferably MCP in the latest Windows Desktop Operating System and Office Suite;
- 2nd level technical skills in all Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and SharePoint Online;
- Basic LAN / WAN networking troubleshooting skills;
- Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 System Administration.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, it is also critical that the successful candidate will have the following:
- Quick learner with positive can do attitude;
- Immediate start;
- Able to follow documentation and take instruction;
- Strong communicator;
- Self-motivated and well organised.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend