Group Stakeholder and Marketing Manager
Job no: 492742
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Brisbane, VIC - Melbourne, WA - Perth
Categories: Marketing and Communications
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Stakeholder and Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Executive General Manager – Commercial, Risk and Strategy, this role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic marketing and communications strategy for the Decmil Group.
As the Group Stakeholder and Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Community engagement services, to aid the successful implementation of the Group’s Community Engagement (projects) and Communication (corporate) strategies.
- Develop key messaging and content for internal and external communications.
- Act as the company’s media manager and crisis communications contact (contactable 24 hours) in the case of major incidents or corporate issues, ensuring those issues are managed to minimise potential negative impacts.
- Work collaboratively with project clients and project key stakeholders (residents, special interest groups, businesses, government agencies) to deliver communications and community engagement support and assist.
- Maintain and regularly update all digital communication and marketing channels including Group websites, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Degree qualifications in Communications – Business Public Relations/Marketing
- 5+ years experience in both strategic planning and delivery level communications and community engagement.
- Experience working within the infrastructure, oil and gas and/or engineering industries.
- Superior written, editing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage a number of complex projects across both project and corporate areas simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel depending on activities and events
- Proven ability to think strategically while being hands-on with the day-to-day workload.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend