Job no: 492754
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - Melbourne
Categories: Pre Contracts & Business Development
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for close to 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic Proposals Coordinator to join our Melbourne based team.
As the Proposals Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the preparation and submission of quality tender and expression of interest documentation;
- Contributing to the development and publication of proposals, tenders and other written documentation requiring professional writing and editing skills;
- Providing high level administrative support;
- Consulting and collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintaining databases, registers and internal business development documentation within Decmil's Client Relationship Management system.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within the construction industry;
- Excellent business writing, editing and formatting skills;
- Excellent work ethic and high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite and publishing applications is essential.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend