Site Administrator - Senior
Job no: 492757
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Site Administrator to join Decmil on site who will work closely with the team to ensure successful project delivery .
As the Senior Site Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating accommodation and working with the camp manager;
- Organising travel (busing or flight arrangements for a FIFO/ DIDO workforce);
- Managing rosters and forecasting ensure alignment to Decmil policies;
- Managing timesheets for salary and wages employees;
- Assisting with production of regular reports, including site movements and pre-start attendance;
- Providing administrative support to the team;
- Assisting with organizing mobilisations and site visits;
- Working closely with Project Manager with regards to organising external and internal meetings, diary management and travel;
- Mentoring and developing other members of the site admin team.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Site Administrator role in the construction industry;
- Proven experience coordinating travel and accommodation for FIFO/DIDO crews;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Exposure and experience with Jobpac (highly desired);
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and other computer software;
- Willingness to work on a roster.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend