Group Industrial Relations Manager
Job no: 492783
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - Melbourne
Categories: Human Resources
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Relations Manager to formulate and direct on the employee and industrial relations activities for Decmil.
As the Group Industrial relations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Develop the IR strategy in consultation with key internal stakeholders;
- Develop, negotiate and lodge Enterprise Agreements;
- Manage relationships with relevant unions/employer associations;
- Maintain IR Management Plan and Workplace Relations Management Plan (WRMP) templates ensuring Code and client compliance;
- Represent the company in employment law and industrial relation matters before the relevant tribunals as required.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Relevant depth of experience (5+ years) managing industrial relations within the construction oil and gas and/or engineering industries;
- Qualifications in HR or Industrial Relations preferred;
- Experience in representation at relevant tribunals;
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills;
- Self-starter with a strong internal stakeholder focus and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to think strategically while being hands-on with the day-to-day workload.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend