Job no: 492791
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Categories: Human Resources
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled hands-on Human Resources professional to lead all HR processes within the western region and support the wider business and HR team.
As the Human Resources Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct support on employment contracts, performance reviews, dispute resolution, incentive schemes and employee communications as required;
- Industrial Relations, including but not limited to; agreement negotiations, IR planning, training programs and policy updates;
- Assist with the implementation of learning and development initiates;
- Provide accurate and timely management regarding workforce planning, resourcing activity and performance ensuring risks are identified and mitigated;
- Ensure HRIS systems are utilised correctly and the data is accurate. Be the subject matter expert in all HRIS products;
- Build and maintain collaborative business relationships with key stakeholders and employees;
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the Decmil's vision and values.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
- Human Resource experience in a Senior or Management role within the Construction Industry;
- Technically strong in management and employee relations with demonstrable skills in building and directing a HR team to deliver on business objectives;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners;
- Ability to deal with conflict and challenging situations;
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend