Job no: 492801
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Categories: Marketing and Communications
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly creative experienced Graphic Designer to join our internal Group Marketing team.
As the Graphic Designer your responsibilities will include:
- Provide creative direction, design and publication management.
- Provide technical design support to Decmil to establish and develop a visual language, brand and general aesthetic across the Group. This includes branding, collateral, merchandise, print production, presentations, and all visual marketing communications.
- Manage the development of all artwork from concept brief through to finished artwork, including sign off process with stakeholders.
- Continuous creative improvement of corporate intranet and public website, as required.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or digital media or similar
- High proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Career 3+ yrs (advantage if experienced in the Construction industry)
- Proven time management and project planning skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend