Job no: 492805
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Brisbane, QLD - Regional
Categories: Quality Assurance & Control
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated local Document Controller to join our project team in Chinchilla on a Monday to Friday roster.
As the Document Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out document control functions for the Project
- Registration and routing of project data and documentation using Decmil's main Quality Document Management System (QDMS), Team Binder, Aconex, Project Wise and Project Centre document management systems
- Maintain document control registers/documents for incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Manage the electronic and hard copy filing of project related data and technical documentation on Share Point
- Assist the quality team in compilation of quality documentation
- Provide overall support to project team in the form of summary detail reports, advice on revision and records control
- Expedite outstanding transmittal acknowledgements
- Meet internal document control KPIs
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar Position
- QGC Inducted highly regarded
- Experience using a document control software system and strong Microsoft Office skills in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Organisational skills and the ability to work within challenging timeframes
- Strong attention to detail
- Skill in interpreting project related documents, in record management process and procedures and reporting
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend