Job no: 492806
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Brisbane
Categories: Pre Contracts & Business Development
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Procurement Coordinator to join our high performing Pre-Contracts team based in Brisbane CBD.
As the Procurement Coordinator within the Pre-Contracts team, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Pre-Contracts team with the procurement function for tenders
- Obtaining and assessing quotes from subcontractors for tenders and make commercially sound recommendations
- Liaising and guiding suppliers and subcontractors through the procurement process using Decmil's Subcontractor, Supplier and Consultant Management System
- Preparing and presenting reports
- General administration duties
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Australian construction / civil industry in a similar position
- Previous experience working within pre-contracts team alongside Estimators
- Demonstrated experience withing the procurement function with strong analytical and commercial acumen
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, team members and contractors to ensure excellence in delivery
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend