Project Managers | Commercial Infrastructure | Auckland
Job no: 492828
Work type: Full Time
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager with building experience to join our project team based in Auckland, for our exciting school building project.
As the Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the effective and profitable management of the project;
- Leading the project team to complete assigned projects in accordance with contractual documentation;
- Providing leadership in managing a team of engineers, supervisors, contracts and safety personnel, along with sub-contractors instilling a safety-first culture;
- Maintaining and establishing client relationships and developing work winning opportunities;
- Project programming, cost control, quality control, procurement, contracts administration, supervision, general site administration and the activities of sub-contractors.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' Project Management experience in the construction and building industry;
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, team members and contractors to ensure excellence in project delivery;
- Proven financial, risk, commercial, contractual and human resource management skills;
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management;
- Proven performance on successful projects varying in project value;
- Ability to instil a safety-first culture.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend