Job no: 492842
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years. Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Administrator with experience in the Construction industry to join our team in Perth where you will work closely with the contract team and management to deliver project success.
As the Contract Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the effective and profitable management of all contract information to maintain financial and administrative control over the project;
- Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of all project contract documentation, including full understanding of subcontracts;
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, negotiating with stakeholders to provide the best commercial outcome;
- Assisting in the administration of contracts including procurement, budgets, progress claims, written documentation and disputes;
- Undertaking any cost controlling, estimating, budgeting, forecasting, subcontract claim review and or commercial negotiation activities required;
- Ensuring the provision of accurate and timely reports and documentation requirements.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- A Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying;
- Approximately 5-7 years' experience in a similar position;
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, team members and contractors to ensure excellence in project delivery;
- Proven financial, risk, commercial and contractual management skills;
- Proven performance on successful projects.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend