Job no: 492911
Work type: Full Time, Maximum Term
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Site Engineer to join our project delivery team in Auckland.
As the Site Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Project Team to complete works in accordance with the contract documentation and Decmil standards and procedures;
- Supporting the Project Team in the planning and management of project deliverables to ensure all project requirements are met;
- Maintaining the monitoring of project progress, costs, safety and QA / QC procedures;
- Maintaining document control registers and ensure that current copies of quality system; and
- Assisting in the award of contracts with the drafting of, scope of work, work methodology, inspection and test plans, safety and environmental plans.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Engineering Degree qualification;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the construction/civil industry;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; and
- Ability to problem solve and research innovative ways to reduce costs.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend