Job no: 492918
Work type: Fixed Term, Maximum Term
Location: Wellington, Auckland, Canterbury, Manawatu
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Supervisor for current projects within the Wellington region
As the Supervisor your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Supervise and schedule day to day organisation/coordination of; plant, materials, equipment, blue collar employees and subcontractor services for the work to ensure construction program, HSEQ and time requirements are met.
- Complete daily site dairies and timesheets.
- Liaise with client representatives over site based issues, working towards time efficient resolutions.
- Review of all JHA’s, SWMS’s and work procedures under your control.
- Manage subcontractors in accordance with Decmil policies and procedures.
- Ensure all required work permits are in place before commencing work.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the Decmil's vision and values.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Trade qualification and/or experience in construction related discipline as required.
- Preferably a minimum 3 years previous Leading Hand or Supervisory experience.
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management.
- Proven performance on successful projects with an exemplary safety track record.
- Sound and proven ability and knowledge in construction and project execution.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend