People Logistics Coordinator
Job no: 492941
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Categories: Human Resources
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic People Logistics Coordinator, to join our Perth based HR team.
As the People Logistics Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the mobilisation and travel process of our workforce and subcontractors to Projects.
- Work across multiple projects mobilising high volumes of personnel within a fast turnaround time.
- Checking and reviewing the currency and accuracy of relevant documentation including identification, inductions, qualifications, licenses, tickets, schedules and rosters.
- Maintaining personnel records, across multiple systems.
- Supporting the recruitment activity such as, data entry, reference checking, arranging medicals and preparing employment-related documentation.
- Work in an adaptable environment, providing a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a high volume administration role, within the construction industry.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Self-motivated and well organised.
- A “can do" attitude.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend