Job no: 492943
Work type: Maximum Term
Location: QLD - Regional
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
This dynamic role will report into the Senior Engineer and assist in the successful delivery of an exciting building infrastructure project in the Galilee Basin.
As the Site Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and coordinate project engineering assignments entailing technical specifications and the preparation of detailed plans;
- Actively promote environmental management initiatives;
- Assist in completing Inspection and testing plans;
- Assist in preparing and presentation of progress claims to the client;
- Maintaining the monitoring of project progress, costs, safety and QA / QC procedures;
- Maintaining document control registers and ensure that current copies of the quality system are kept up to date.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, it is also critical that the successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the construction and engineering industry;
- Sound technical engineering knowledge and understanding;
- High level of communication, written and interpersonal skills;
- Sound computer literacy skills;
- Willingness to work on a fly in / fly out roster.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend