Job no: 492944
Work type: Maximum Term
Location: QLD - Brisbane
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
This dynamic position will give a great opportunity to an experienced construction professional looking to take charge of their career.
As the Site Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage site based activities involving direct labour, subcontractors and materials to ensure all safety, quality and time requirements are met;
- Report regularly to the Project Manager or Area Manager on project performance and costs against company objectives;
- Coordinate and review subcontractor works, subcontractor packs and HSEQ compliance including JHA’s and SWMS’s;
- Build and sustain relationships with clients, regulators and key community stakeholders to enhance our reputation and optimise our access to work opportunities;
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the Decmil's vision and values.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, it is also critical that the successful candidate will have the following:
- Trade qualification and/or experience in building and construction industry;
- Preferably a minimum 10 years Supervisory experience;
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Sound computer literacy skills;
- Proven financial, risk, commercial, contractual and human resource management skills;
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management;
- Willingness to work on a fly in / fly out roster.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend