Quality Assurance Engineer
Job no: 492949
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - Melbourne
Categories: Engineering, Quality Assurance & Control
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer to support current infrastructure projects across Melbourne.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for providing direction, facilitation of risk management and overseeing compliance on projects
- Build strong relationship and networks with clients, project teams, design teams and subcontractors.
- Take overall lead of QA/QC on the project
- Implementation of quality control plans and procedures
- Provide accurate reporting of QA/QC project performance
- Ensure site compliance is being met
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Civil infrastructure & Quality experience essential
- Background on Victorian Major Road projects advantageous
- Proven as a project engineer with a focus on QA/QC
- Strong communication and reporting skills
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend