Job no: 492954
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - Melbourne
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Commercial Manager to join our current project delivery team
As the Commercial Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility of the commercial function of project
- Functional management of project contracts staff
- Provide strategic commercial direction in the management of project goals
- Create, implement and facilitate audit reviews on project commercial compliance
- Monitor, review and audit commercial compliance in relation to head contracts
- Assist in negotiation of commercial disputes with subcontractors and under head contract
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Degree in Commerce, Construction Management, Law or equivalent
- Previous experience in commercial management /contracts administration
- Relevant experience within the Construction / Civil Construction industry
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong commercial and risk management skills
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend