Job no: 492959
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Regional
An opportunity for an experienced site admin to join an established project team based locally in Chinchilla. Enjoy project work and come home every night.
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic local Site Administrator for a Project in Chinchilla.
As the Site Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Raising Purchase Requisitions, Orders, and processing of Invoices;
- Coordination of accommodation and liaising with relevant camp providers;
- Submitting site visit requests for all sub-contractor personnel;
- Roster planning and forecasting;
- Asset and plant management;
- Data entry;
- Assist with production of regular reports for the project, including site movements and pre-start attendance;
- Archiving for relevant project documentation;
- Document control;
- Providing administrative support to the project teams.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- A minimum C Class Drivers Licence;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Site Administrator role;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and other computer software;
- Good knowledge and understanding of invoicing and Purchase Order processes;
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend