Job no: 492961
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Regional
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Kick-start your career at Decmil
- Work with a fast paced project based team
- Be part of constructing multidisciplinary projects across Australian and New Zealand
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We have a great opportunity for driven Graduating Civil Engineers to join our Queensland team.
What will you do
As a Graduate Civil Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Assisting the Project Teams to complete works in accordance with the contract documentation and Decmil standards and procedures.
- Supporting the Project Teams in the planning and management of project deliverables to ensure all project requirements are met.
- Maintaining the monitoring of project progress, costs, safety and QA / QC procedures.
- Maintaining document control registers and ensure that current copies of quality records are up to date in the system.
- Assisting in the award of contracts with the drafting of, scope of work, work methodology, inspection and test plans, safety and environmental plans.
What’s in it for you
Decmil is committed to offering professional opportunities to Graduates, we offer;
- An opportunity to build your knowledge with a team of industry professional.
- The change to join an Australian company, with excellent business systems.
- A fun and fast paced environment.
What will you have
Behaviours and skills are of importance to us. To be considered for this role, you will have;
- Civil Engineering Degree qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve and research innovative solutions.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Flexibility to travel to site and work on a DIDO of FIFO roster, as required.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
Decmil will provide you with the chance to be a part of a great team, have the opportunity to meet new people and gain experience with an industry leader who puts safety first.
If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend