Job no: 492962
Work type: Full Time
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Office Manager / Assistant to provide strong support to senior management whilst be responsible for the efficient functioning of the Auckland office through multiple administrative tasks.
As the Office Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited too:
- Overall management of day to day operations of Auckland head office
- Administration support to our Senior Management, including;
- Travel and other business requirements
- Diary maintenance and meeting scheduling
- Company expenditure reconciliation - Credit Cards
- Co-ordinate mail & courier requirements
- First point of contact for all telephone enquiries, visitors to head office
Whilst experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and build relationships at all levels
- Ability to create and maintain and good working environment and culture
- Strong administration skills, well developed Microsoft system skills
- Exposure to working within a construction , engineering environment advantageous but not essential
This is a excellent opportunity to develop your career with a industry leader across Australasia, whilst be a part of a growing construction leader in the New Zealand market
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend