As market-leaders in complex, multi-disciplinary project delivery for over 40 years, we strive in achieving sustainable growth through the quality of our people and the strength of our relationships. We deliver integrated construction and engineering solutions across the Infrastructure, Transport, Energy, Renewables and Resources sectors.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Decmil has built a team unified by our values of Integrity, Solutions, Collaboration, Sustainability and Performance. Our values are vital as they are the essence of our identity, support our vision and shape our culture.
Our diversified service offerings and culture of high performance means we are able to approach all tasks safely, with a drive to exceed, a drive for innovation and a drive for sustainable outcomes. The Decmil culture has been a key factor in our company’s success.
We are committed to operating in a way that delivers lasting benefits for all of our stakeholders including the communities we work for, our employees and our shareholders.
We are seeking expressions of interest from a highly motivated and enthusiastic Roads Construction Manager for the Albany Ring Road Project, based in Albany Western Australia.
As the Construction Manager for Roadsyour responsibilities will include:
- leading all assigned roads construction activities, through the coordination of site based activities involving direct labour, subcontractors and materials;
- developing and reviewing the roads construction planning, ensuring that the progress is monitored in accordance with the quality and cost estimates.;
- Engaged and manage the subcontractors required for the road works;
- Anticipate potential obstacles, ensuring that contingency plans are in place;
- ensure all roads activities are controlled and coordinated to the expectations and standards of the client; and
- meet all quality, time, safety and profit objectives for the project.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Extensive experience in road construction management;
- Experience in Western Australian Main Roads project;
- Tertiary qualification in engineering and/or construction;
- Sound and proven ability and knowledge in Construction and Project Execution;
- Demonstrated safe delivery of working and commitment to ongoing safety improvement;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of estimating, contract management, program financial management, supply chain management, risk and opportunity management, performance reporting, budget preparation and administration;
- Principles of continuous improvement in relation to commercial application;
- Principles of supervision, training, performance evaluation and professional development;
- Success in achieving project tendered margins; and
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.