Job no: 493457
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Regional
Categories: Quality Assurance & Control
As market leaders in complex, multi-disciplinary project delivery for over 40 years, Decmil deliver integrated construction and engineering solutions across the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors.
The Decmil culture is a key factor in our company’s success. We are committed to operating in a way that delivers lasting benefits for all of our stakeholders including the communities we work for, our clients, our employees and our shareholders.
Our business is built around people, people who are team players and enjoy contributing their ideas to get the best out of their working life. Our people are united by a spirit of curiosity, one that enables them to face challenges with a unique perspective, a perspective which is truly Decmil.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated CQR with experience on DTMR Projects to join our project team on a Bruce Highway Upgrade Project. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical and quality administration support to the project team;
- Ensuring quality management outcomes are in line with Company and Client objectives and industry best practice;
- Ensuring quality standards are met, recorded and closed out as per the project schedule;
- Maintaining current knowledge of DTMR specifications;
- Familiarity with DTMR contractual requirements.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- High commitment to safety
- A focus on building strong working relationships with the team.
Decmil is committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now to discover your chance to explore new opportunities and a path for you to succeed at Decmil.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend