HSE Advisor - Senior
Job no: 493472
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables and Resources sectors, we are continually delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for our clients. And we have been doing it for more than 40 years.
Decmil is a public listed company (ASX code DCG). Since our establishment in 1978, Decmil has remained an Australian owned business.
We operate across Australasia, ensuring that Decmil can offer a robust combination of national expertise with local knowledge. Regardless of the size, scope or location, we are renowned for working collaboratively with our clients, delivering successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of integrity, excellence, accountability and teamwork. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior HSE Advisor for an Oil & Gas Project in Chinchilla.
As the Senior HSE Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Commitment to “No Harm Culture” and “Lost Time Injury” free workplace.
- Maintain a constant field presence for HSE on our projects.
- Provide advice to ensure compliance with HSE Management plans.
- Intervene where required to stop and prevent unsafe work activities.
- Participate and assist with internal and external HSE audits.
- Maintain relationships with our client through regular contact and open communication on HSE matters.
- Provide support, assistance and mentoring to the workforce in the completion of HSE KPIs, i.e. workplace inspections, behavioural observations, corrective action closeouts,
- Perform specific HSE responsibilities and duties as assigned, and in accordance with HSE management system requirements.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Minimum Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS).
- Working knowledge of HSE practices and relevant HSE legislation.
- Clear understanding of HSE legislation and compliance requirements.
- Excellent computer proficiency in word processing, spread sheets and experience with on-line (automated) HSE management systems.
- High level of written and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and well organised.
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend