Engineer - Project Senior
Job no: 493560
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Decmil has over 40 years’ in providing a diversified range of construction and engineering services to the resources, oil & gas, infrastructure and government sectors in Australia.
Our reputation is founded on a culture of safety, leadership, client relationships, teamwork and community. At Decmil, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
Decmil currently has a number of opportunities due to our successful diversification strategy and we are seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Engineer with a multi-discipline background to join our project based teams.
As the Senior Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high quality engineering to achieve successful project delivery.
- Undertake cost controlling, estimating, budgeting, forecasting, sub-contract claim review and commercial negotiation activities.
- Ensuring appropriate operational, functional and management control processes are in place to achieve project objectives.
- Monitoring projects and immediately act on any areas of risk.
- Ensuring construction activities meet budget requirements and adhering to cost controls systems.
- Developing and reviewing construction, planning and monitoring progress to ensure schedule and quality requirements are achieved.
- Managing, leading and driving employees to ensure activities are completed safely, on time and to high standards.
Successful candidates, will have the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the construction and engineering industry.
- Proven ability and demonstrated experience in planning and managing projects, including contract management, project expenditure, estimating and delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in effective supervision, monitoring of sub-contractors and other trades.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Flexibility to travel to site and work on a FIFO roster, as required
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend