Engineering Co-ordinator / Temporary Works Co-ordinator
Job no: 493652
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - Melbourne
As market leaders in complex, multi-disciplinary project delivery for over 40 years, Decmil deliver integrated construction and engineering solutions across the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors. Our diverse experience has led us to deliver some of the most unique projects across Australia, providing our people with great opportunities to explore what’s possible and be challenged by our unique portfolio of projects and clients.
The Decmil culture is a key factor in our company’s success. We are committed to operating in a way that delivers lasting benefits for all of our stakeholders including the communities we work for, our clients, our employees and our shareholders.
Our business is built around people, people who seek out challenges and enjoy finding solutions and contributing their ideas to get the best out of their working life. Our people are united by a spirit of curiosity, one that enables them to face challenges with a unique perspective, a perspective which is truly Decmil.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated Engineering Co-ordinator / Temporary Works Co-ordinator to join our Gippsland Line Upgrade project team. As the Engineering Co-ordinator / Temporary Works Co-ordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of all Temporary Works design activities.
- Responsible for liaising and working with the Construction team, completing and maintaining the Temporary Works Design Register.
- Managing the process of formal temporary works design submissions (drawings and reports) to Vline and RPV in accordance with the Design Management Plan (DMP).
- Managing the Temporary Works design consultant and cost budget.
- Ensuring that a design brief is prepared (with appropriate consultation), is adequate and is in accordance with the actual site requirements.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Building Science or similar.
- Minimum 5 years engineering design experience across a broad spectrum of civil and building disciplines with proven technical and management skills.
- Experience in coordinating the production of a design for packages of works that complies with client’s scope, expectations and technical requirements.
Decmil is committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills across our diversified sectors.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend