Engineer - Project Senior
Job no: 493655
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW - Sydney, NSW - Regional
As market leaders in complex, multi-disciplinary project delivery for over 40 years, Decmil deliver integrated construction and engineering solutions across the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors. Our diverse experience has led us to deliver some of the most unique projects across Australia, providing our people with great opportunities to explore what’s possible and be challenged by our unique portfolio of projects and clients.
The Decmil culture is a key factor in our company’s success. We are committed to operating in a way that delivers lasting benefits for all of our stakeholders including the communities we work for, our clients, our employees and our shareholders.
Our business is built around people, people who seek out challenges and enjoy finding solutions and contributing their ideas to get the best out of their working life. Our people are united by a spirit of curiosity, one that enables them to face challenges with a unique perspective, a perspective which is truly Decmil.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Project Engineer for our Crookwell III Windfarm Project located near Goulburn, New South Wales. This site-based role will be a 10 days on, 4 days off roster, with DIDO and FIFO options available.
As the Senior Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and coordinate complex project engineering assignments entailing technical specifications and the preparation of detailed plans;
- Understands and complies with company and project policies, processes and guidelines;
- Take personal accountability for own safety and comply with safety culture;
- Prepare and implement Project Management Plan/s;
- Actively promote environmental management initiatives;
- Ensure Project Safety Management Plans obligations are implemented and met;
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the construction and engineering industry.
- Proven ability and demonstrated experience in planning and managing projects, including contract management, project expenditure, estimating and delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in effective supervision, monitoring of sub-contractors and other trades.
Decmil is committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills across our diversified sectors.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend