Job no: 493664
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
As market leaders in complex, multi-disciplinary project delivery for over 40 years, Decmil deliver integrated construction and engineering solutions across the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors.
The Decmil culture is a key factor in our company’s success. We are committed to operating in a way that delivers lasting benefits for all of our stakeholders including the communities we work for, our clients, our employees and our shareholders.
Our business is built around people, people who are team players and enjoy contributing their ideas to get the best out of their working life. Our people are united by a spirit of curiosity, one that enables them to face challenges with a unique perspective, a perspective which is truly Decmil.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated Contract Administrator to join our Albany project team. As the Contract Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the effective and profitable management of all contract information to maintain financial and administrative control over the project.
- Understanding and managing the head contract with the Client to ensure our contractual requirements are all met.
- Maintaining thorough knowledge and understanding of the subcontracts; draw up all subcontract and supplier documentation.
- Undertaking any cost controlling, estimating, budgeting, forecasting, subcontract claim review and or commercial negotiation activities required.
- In conjunction with the Commercial Manager ensuring all contract correspondence for the Project is reviewed, actioned and distributed accordingly.
- Ensuring the provision of accurate and timely reports and documentation requirements.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- A Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in a similar role within the construction industry.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, team members and contractors to ensure excellence in project delivery.
- Proven financial, risk, commercial and contractual management skills.
- Proven performance on successful projects.
- Flexibility to travel to site and work on a FIFO 10:4 roster.
Decmil is committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now to discover your chance to explore new opportunities and a path for you to succeed at Decmil.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend