Senior Supervisor - Electrical
Job no: 493667
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
As market leaders in complex, multi-disciplinary project delivery for over 40 years, Decmil deliver integrated construction and engineering solutions across the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors.
The Decmil culture is a key factor in our company’s success. We are committed to operating in a way that delivers lasting benefits for all of our stakeholders including the communities we work for, our clients, our employees and our shareholders.
Our business is built around people, people who are team players and enjoy contributing their ideas to get the best out of their working life. Our people are united by a spirit of curiosity, one that enables them to face challenges with a unique perspective, a perspective which is truly Decmil.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated Electrical Supervisor to join our project team. As the Electrical Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and supervising blue collar employees, subcontractors, material and logistics;
- Completing reporting requirements in established Decmil systems to ensure productivity is managed and recorded;
- Liaising with client representatives over site based issues, working towards efficient resolutions;
- Ensure industry best practice in the areas of safety, health, environment and quality, through application of company procedures and project plans.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will have:
- Minimum 5 year’s previous Electrical Supervisory experience in the construction industry;
- Electrical license;
- Excellent knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety principles;
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, team members and contractors to ensure excellence in project delivery;
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management;
- Willingness to work on the 15 days on, 6 days off roster, fly in / fly out.
Decmil is committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now to discover your chance to explore new opportunities and a path for you to succeed at Decmil.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend