Job no: 493689
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Brisbane
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Civil Engineering draftsperson to join our project team.
As the Civil Engineering Draftsperson you will:
- Assisting the project teams to complete works in accordance with the contract documentation and Decmil standards and Procedures.
- Producing preliminary tenders project programs in accordance with the procedures and tender documentation.
- Assisting the project team in 4D modelling as required.
- Be effective at short and long-term planning using P6
- Liaising with the project and client stakeholders.
- Liaise with the pre-tender staff to produce a preliminary project modelling requirements
- Ensure data integrity for reporting through the provision of regular status updates.
- Throughout the construction phase review, assess the project programme and mark changes as required.
- Working with the project leadership team to identify the format, level of frequency of reporting and recording of systems for planning and programming on the project.
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you must be willing to work FIFO and DIDO construction rosters (14 days on, 7 days off) and will have:
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar position.
- A minimum of 5 years in the building / civil construction and resources industries.
- Demonstrated competency in managing various planning and modelling functions including the provision routine reports and correspondence, defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Proven capabilities in problems solving and researching innovative ways to reduce costs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Primavera 6.
- Proficient in 4D Modelling.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend