Engineer - Project
Job no: 493691
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our project team.
As the Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and coordinate project engineering assignments entailing technical specifications and the preparation of detailed plans
- Understands and complies with company and project policies, processes and guidelines
- Take personal accountability for own safety and comply with safety culture
- Actively promote environmental management initiatives
- Act as a trouble shooter and ensure any potential problems are alerted to the appropriate senior team member
- Maintain and ensure all work is of high standard and compliant with quality control frameworks
- Build strong relationship and networks with clients, project teams, design teams and subcontractors.
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Previously worked on Main Roads WA projects
- Previous experience in the civil construction and engineering industry
- Proven ability and demonstrated experience in project planning, contract and vendor management, estimating and delivery
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- High level of communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Sound computer literacy skills
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- Maintain personal accountability
- Awareness and understanding of Work Health and Safety principles and practice.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend