Job no: 493693
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced HSE Advisor to join our project team.
As the HSE Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Commitment to “No Harm Culture” and “Lost Time Injury” free workplace
- Maintain a constant field presence for HSE on our projects
- Provide advice to ensure compliance with HSE Management plans
- Intervene where required to stop and prevent unsafe work activities
- Participate and assist with internal and external HSE audits
- Maintain relationships with our client through regular contact and open communication on HSE matters
- Provide support, assistance and mentoring to the workforce in the completion of HSE KPIs, workplace inspections, behavioral observations, corrective action closeouts
- Perform specific HSE responsibilities and duties as assigned, and in accordance with HSE management system requirements
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Previous Main Roads experience (desirable)
- Working knowledge of HSE practices and relevant HSE legislation
- Clear understanding of HSE legislation and compliance requirements
- Excellent computer proficiency in word processing, spread sheets and experience with on-line (automated) HSE management systems
- High level of written and interpersonal skills
Self-motivated and well organised
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend