Engineer - Project
Job no: 493698
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
Decmil deliver integrated construction and engineering solutions across the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors. Our diverse experience has led us to deliver some of the most unique projects across Australia, providing our people with great opportunities to explore what’s possible and be challenged by our unique portfolio of projects and clients.
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our project team.
As a Project Engineer with Decmil you will provide high quality engineering services, contract management and project programming to operations, project teams and tendering.
- Assisting the Project Team to complete works in accordance with the contract documentation and Decmil standards and procedures
- Supporting the Project Team in the planning and management of project deliverable's to ensure all project requirements are met
- Maintaining the monitoring of project progress, costs, safety and QA / QC procedures
- Maintaining document control registers and ensure that current copies of quality system
- Assisting in the award of contracts with the drafting of, scope of work, work methodology, inspection and test plans, safety and environmental plans.
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Main Roads experience
- Experience in the civil construction and engineering industry
- Proven ability and demonstrated experience in project planning, contract, vendor management, estimating and delivery
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- High level of communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- Awareness and understanding of Work Health and Safety principles and practice.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills.
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend