Job no: 493702
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - Regional
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Supervisor to join our project team.
As the Supervisor with Decmil, you are responsible for the coordination and supervision of blue-collar employees, subcontracts and ensuring all construction activities are controlled and coordinated to Decmil’s standards.
- Supervise and schedule day to day organisation/coordination of; plant, materials, equipment, blue collar employees and subcontractor services for the work to ensure construction program, HSEQ and time requirements are met
- Complete daily site dairies and timesheets
- Compliance with short range program (SRP), medium range program (MRP) and main contract program as developed by the Project team
- Ensure asset management procedures are complied with.
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Trade qualification and/or experience in construction related discipline as required
- Construction induction white card
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management
- Proven performance on successful projects with an exemplary safety track record.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills.
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend