Planner - Senior
Job no: 493704
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - Regional
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Senior Planner to join our project team in.
As the Senior Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Own and maintain the construction programme throughout the project duration
- Ensure adequate time controls are set up at time of tender award to achieve the project objective
- Actively adopt 4D planning techniques to support communication of the project time model
- Provide the baseline for regular and accurate programme updates and reliable forecasts
- Advise other project team members on priorities and criticality of program activities
- Assist the project team in achieving the agreed completion milestones and provide assurance on achieving the key dates
- Provide early warning notices to project team on delays and the likely effects of delays
- Prepare Notice of Delays and Extension of Time claims using best practice methods
- Hold regular Schedule Risk Analysis workshops and produce the respective analysis for senior management review; and
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting including Earned Value metrics including SPI, CPI and SV analysis.
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Similar
- Extensive Experience in Infrastructure, Renewables, Non-Process Infrastructure
- Proficient in the use of 4D Planning desirable but not essential
- Ability to write routine reports, basis of program reports, identity program risks and correspondence
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions Ability to problem solve and research innovative ways to reduce costs.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend