Job no: 493730
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA - Perth
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our project team.
As the Contracts Administrator with Decmil, you will direct and control the contracts administration function to ensure contracts are met within cost estimates and are administered to company standards.
- Assist in the effective and profitable management of all contract information; draw up all subcontract and supplier documentation of a project of high complexity, or several separate projects as directed
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all project contract documentation including head contracts and subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, negotiate with the client and / or subcontractors to provide the best commercial outcome for the project
- Ensure the project is delivered in accordance with the contract documentation and company standards and procedures
- Assist the project team in the administration of contracts including procurement, budgets, progress claims, written documentation, and disputes.
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Commercial Management, Commercial Law, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Previous experience in the building or engineering industries
- Previous site-based experience within the Australian construction or engineering industry
- Able to work a FIFO 5:2 roster to Albany.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills.
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend